Flipboard is a social network as well as a news aggregator app for Android. It allows users to choose their interests to get the latest news related to those topics. It helps you to keep yourself updated with the latest news related to your interests.
You may have created an account on Flipboard using an email address. Now, if you want to change Flipboard email address, we will help you in doing that. In this tutorial, I will show you How to change Flipboard email address. So, follow the step-by-step guide carefully.
What is Flipboard?
Flipboard is a social news reader that allows you to follow people, topics, and publications that are important to you. Flipboard originated as a successful iPad app and has subsequently expanded to numerous major devices since its first release in 2010.
The collaborative digital magazine tool creates a news reading experience for you based on themes you’ve chosen, sources you follow, and previous items you’ve read.
How to change Flipboard email address?
To change Flipboard email address, you need to follow these steps:
- Navigate to Profile > Settings
- Open Account Settings
- Click on Change Email option
- Enter new email to change Flipboard email address
- Click on Update to change and update new email to your Flipboard account
Note: You’ll get a confirmation email from Flipboard to confirm the change. You need to verify it in order to completely change Flipboard email address.
If you found this tutorial helpful, then please share it on social media to spread the word. Also, ask your questions in the comments section below. I will answer as soon as possible with a reply.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- How to Delete Quora Account: 5 Steps (with Pictures)
- How to Delete WhatsApp Message after Time Limit
- How to Delete Discord Account on Android
- How to Delete Koo Account
- 11 Must Delete Android Apps and Why?