Telegram groups can have members up to 200k, that’s a huge number. Managing such a huge group seems impossible. But, group managing bots like Rose bot make it very simple. In this article, we will share a guide to help you setup Rose bot on Telegram.
What is Rose Bot?
Rose is a group moderator bot. It moderates the Telegram groups and prevents the Telegram group from spammers. It helps you to manage huge Telegram groups. Rose is one of the most popular moderator bot for Telegram. There are many other Telegram groups for that but this one is the best and most popular out there.
How to setup Rose bot on Telegram?
To setup Rose bot on Telegram, follow these steps:
- Open Telegram Group: To add Rose bot in your Telegram Group. Launch the Telegram app and open the Telegram group.
- Add @missrose_bot to group: Tap on Add Members in your Telegram group. Search for @missrose_bot and add the Rose bot to group
- Give Admin Privileges to Rose bot: You need to give Admin privileges or Admin permissions to the Rose bot after adding it to the group.
- Send /connect in Telegram group: After giving admin permissions, send /connect command in Telegram group.
- Connect Rose bot to Chat: After sending /connect command in Telegram group chat. Rose will ask you to tap on the “Connect to Chat” button. Tap on the button to connect Rose bot to the Telegram group.
Now, the process to setup Rose bot, finishes here. You can continue using the Rose bot to ban/unban users and other things which are possible with this bot.
Rose Bot Commands List
Here’s the Rose Bot Commands List, you can use commands from this list with the Rose bot:
- /setlang – It is used to set language of Rose bot
- /setflood – set spam message limit after which a member will be muted
- /setfloodmode – set what action to take on flooding
- /allowlist – defines type of media or messages allowed in Telegram group
- /rmallowlist – remove types from allowlist
- /addblocklist – censor a particular word
- /unblocklist – remove from censored list
- /unblocklistall – remove everything from blocklist
- /setwelcome – Let’s you set a message that displays when a new member joins
- /captcha – adds a captcha for new members to prevent bot access and spam
- /export – export configs from one group
- /import – import the exported config
There are more bot commands for the Rose bot, but these were the most popular. You can talk to the Rose bot in private try all the commands to learn about them. If you want to share some commands, leave them in the comments section below.
Found this tutorial to setup Rose bot on Telegram helpful? Share it on Social media by tagging @droidmaze on Twitter. Ask your questions in the comment section below. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google.
- How to Unban Telegram Account
- How to Rejoin Telegram Group after Ban?
- How to Remove Passcode Lock in Telegram
- How to Create Chat Folders in Telegram
- How to Share Live Location in Telegram